Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Hi

Good day Love My Tapes fans!

Kathy Martin here today to share a fun-funky washi tape card design with you.


Whoa! Lots of color! What do you think?


I created this look by taking three styles of washi and adding strips to a piece of vellum.


Then I cut the vellum in approximately  1" strips and attached them to my card base with a straight stitch.


I kept the sentiment/accenting simple so that I didn't cover too much of the washi tape. Just a small office supply tag with a partial butterfly die cut and a phrase sticker from Pebbles. As you can see, I just stapled the tag on.

Do you like? Kind of different, huh? I had lots of fun playing! Hope you can spend a little time today playing too!

Thanks for visiting!



8 comments:

  1. WOW Kathy this is so awesome..such a fun idea...love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Love Kathy's work and she sure makes these tape SHINE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! It is red, white and BLUEtiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, this is awesome. I think I need to go play now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is fabulous! love it, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a totally fun card Kathy!!! The use of the washi tape is awesome and I love the tag you used on your sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooooh, totally love this!

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!