Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

November Sketch Challenge

Hi friends!! We're almost to the end of November and have just a few days left for you to enter the November Sketch Challenge.  The sketch this month was made by our very own Design Team member Ashley, and can be used to for a layout or card : )  I really struggle with making cards, so I used the sketch to help me along.
I followed the basic design, keeping the square shape and adding the washi tape to the top left and bottom right corners.
I used the diagonal stripe paper instead of the paper strips, and replaced the arrows with some machine sewing. I love how my card turned out, and have an envelope all ready to send it off in today's mail!!

Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to share your Sketch Challenge projects HERE. You could win some Love My Tapes goodies!!!

7 comments:

  1. Love your card Mary Ann!! Great use of the layout sketch and turning it into an adorable card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is sooooooooo COOL! Love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tag it to my bookmark internet site list and will be checking back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pls visit my internet site also and let me know your thought.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I havent been this moved by a blog for quite some time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are definitely someone that has something to say that people should hear.

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!