Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

On the Border

Did you know, that Love My Tapes is on Pinterest?  We have been pinning away and finding tons of inspiration in the crafty world.  For today's post, I decided to choose a layout from our Crafty Inspiration board and do a lift of it.  Here is what I created:





Notice my Washi Tape?  I used it for the fun border around my page, like Tracey from 3 Obsessions did on her Washing Day layout (published in Australian Scrapbooking Ideas Magazine).  Here is a look at Tracey's layout:



How cute is this page??!!  Using a Washi Tape border is a great way to add a lot of fun interest to your page and get a lot of those Washi Tapes you have, used and on your pages!!  Easy Peasy!!

So why not come check out our Pinterest boards and find some crafty inspiration for your next layout or project!!




6 comments:

  1. wow these are awesome...totally love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO ! Love those ducks !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley...this page is fantastic! Pinterest is sooooo inspiring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute Ashley!! I love the colors, and of course love the washi border.

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback! Thank you for letting us know what you think!